Are We A Fit?
We value our client relationships and we always want to make sure what we are a right fit for your practice. However, just because you have a practice does not mean that we’re a fit. This is simply a minimum requirement – far more important is that we come together with a like mindset. From our experience, working together without this aligned mindset only leads to frustration, dissatisfaction and a strained relationship.
Values and vision are critical to a successful partnership. It would be a disservice to us all if we worked with people who were not a great fit in these areas. We are serious about being the best support for a practice and want to make sure we are both excited and on the same page with goals and expectations.
This alignment is the foundation of a successful relationship.
We are not a great fit if…
- You are not excited about developing your team and practice or feel like it’s too much work.
- You have no desire to set goals or develop strategies to grow your business.
- You would rather put things off and act reactively, than be proactive.
- You prefer a “head-in-the-sand” approach to running your practice.
- Protecting your business is not a priority on your list.
We Can Help
Box 9175, Clarenville, NL A5A 1W3